DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
- Patricia Oberlander – Office Team Member Q3 RAVE Award Recipient
- “Patricia had big shoes to fill when she joined Banner as Property Manager at Westview. After a much-adored long term manager retired, Patricia stepped in to a property with a resident base that was skeptical of anyone but the former manager. She faced immediate opposition but slowly worked to charm residents on each and every interaction. [Patricia is being nominated for] for her extremely successful resident party in September. The Westview residents enjoyed their very first pool party and a renewed loyalty to Westview. Even though she was overwhelmed with training and getting up to speed on her one-person property this summer, Patricia made hosting a resident party a priority. With Westview’s pool party, she changed the residents’ disposition from uneasy and sometimes downright unwelcoming to singing her praises.”
- Property Manager, Westview Apartments – Michigan
- David Graves – Maintenance Team Member Q3 RAVE Award Recipient
- “This quarter David has really proved to me that he is willing to move out of his comfort zone to become a stronger technician, and to prepare himself for advancement opportunities. He has been an extremely strong asset to the team in his daily tasks, and also has taken advantage of an opportunity with the Triangle Apartment Association in their Leadership and Development program. David is the only participant from the service side of our industry that has ever participated, and the only one currently enrolled. When he first joined he was hesitant that he would want to complete the program due to the level of commitment for assignments outside of work and the amount of public speaking that would be involved. He overcame his fears and will be finishing in November with flying colors. The class presenter was very impressed with David and gave him accolades in front of the class and members of the Triangle Apartment Association. David has been with Banner for many years, but I believe in this quarter he has pushed his limits and stepped out of his comfort zone to grow, which is exactly what the RAVE awards are about.”
- Maintenance Technician, Tradition at Stonewater – North Carolina
- Greg Schwantes – Corporate Team Member Q3 RAVE Award Recipient
- “Greg came out to Stonewood and got our 3 year landscaping plan started. He created detailed maps and legends, provided great insight, created spreadsheets and continues to work with us on the [capital] project.”
- “Greg was integral in the much needed revamp and release of our Company’s Metric scoring system. He is a genius at excel and extremely humble in regards to his knowledge base. He worked very early and very late hours teaching himself how to do very complex formulas and data dumps from our exiting reports in Yardi, PopCard, Nexus, etc. His overall Metrics shell was very clean and easy to use. Greg is a very friendly, knowledgeable, and forward thinking employee. He challenges the way that we have always measured success and is a true asset to this Company.”
- Property Support Specialist, Corporate
We received many other RAVE Award Nominations from this past quarter making this a very difficult decision for our Selection Committee. Please read on to see other RAVE worthy submissions we received about your fellow co-workers and peers!