This is awards time! Banner loves being nominated and winning! It’s not that we’re so competitive, it’s just that we really do work hard to not only please our owners but also provide a meaningful experience for the people who call our properties HOME.
The St. Louis Apartment Association hosts the Rising Star Awards every April. Our Regional Manager, Shawna Lipp, is on the Board of Directors of the SLAA, so she is very pleased to share the following nominees from Banner:
- Alex Ezell, Whisper Hollow, Rising Star of the Year, Maintenance
- Chad Welch, Enclave at Winghaven, Rising Star of the Year, Maintenance
- Selina Owens, Whisper Hollow, Rising Star of the Year, On-Site
- Devon Cummings, Whisper Hollow, Maintenance Technician of the Year
- Joe Piacentini, Enclave at Winghaven, Maintenance Technician of the Year
- Michael DeFrang, Banner Corporate, Corp Employee of the Year
- Colleen LeRose, Banner Corporate, Corp Employee of the Year
- Steve Matre, Banner Corporate, Corp Employee of the Year
- Stirling Porter, Whisper Hollow, Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Whisper Hollow, Property of the Year!
- Banner Property Management, Management Company of the Year
Good luck to all; nominee interviews and judging occur over the next few weeks so we’ll keep our fingers crossed for all of our team members. Friendly competition?? Hmmm, we’re out to win!
Enjoy the awards.
And PLEASE VISIT the web site for the St. Louis Apartment Association to better understand the very positive impact they have on the apartment industry, charitable causes, and the St. Louis metro area. http://www.slaa.org/